We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, problem-solving Unity/AR Developer who has a passion for creating incredible digital experiences. We’re looking for someone who loves trying new and innovative techniques; someone who thinks on their feet and is willing to come in with new and fresh ideas. The role will involve using your knowledge of Unity and mobile development to build captivating digital places, so that you can join us on our mission to use emerging technology to reconnect people to the world around them. Sound good? Great!
We need someone with:
- Expertise in Unity and mobile app development (iOS and Android)
- Strong knowledge of the augmented reality landscape – frameworks, libraries and SDKs etc
- Good knowledge of 3D design principles
- An eye for detail
Would be great if you have:
- Experience with ARKit and ARCore
- Experience building responsive, mobile-first websites and creating beautiful user interfaces
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- Willing to learn
- Able to work well in a team-based environment
- Quick to pick up new skills
Arcade specialises in using immersive technology to create meaningful connections between people and places for cultural and heritage sites, visitor attractions, B2C and B2B brands, retail, events & experiential, non-profits and academic institutions. Find out more here.
As this is one of our early hires, the successful applicant will be working closely with the co-founders Jon, Simon and Alex and benefit from being involved in a young, fast-growing business. We are based in Soho – near Piccadilly Circus Tube station. Being part of this team gives great career progression for you and access to great benefits.
We’ll give you:
£ Salary TBC (based on experience and skills)
- Friday breakfast
- Staff socials
- Company pension contributions
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Occasional office dog
Sorry – no recruitment agencies please.